ENGINE REPAIR AND SERVICE
Keeping up with engine preventative maintenance is the best way to take care of your vehicle so it can have a long and healthy life!
From routine maintenance to major engine repair, the ASE certified technicians at JJ Tracks auto repair shop will get your vehicle back safely on the roads.
Whether your vehicle’s engine needs regular maintenance or extensive repair, bring it to your hometown auto and tire center! Our ASE certified technicians have the sophisticated diagnostic equipment and up-to-date training and technology to perform every engine service. Our engine services include:
- Replacement of spark plugs and wires
- Timing belt replacement
- Valves and springs adjustment or replacement
- Faulty sensors replacement
- Camshaft repair (including oil seal replacement)
- Piston Ring replacement
- Crankshaft repair
- Water pump or oil replacement
- Oil pan and/or gasket replacement
- Rod Bearings connections
- Rebuild head